When first-time investors start their journey to making a lot of money from real estate investments, usually they want someone to hold their hand in the process.
They don't want to invest in the wrong property and lose their hard-earned money.
They don't want to invest at the wrong time and look stupid inspite of all the signs.
They don't want to miss out on the most greedy "money making" loopholes and opportunities known to only few inside the industry.
In fact, they don't want to make the most basic mistakes that will end up embarrassing them in the eyes of expert investors.
And sometimes many don't even know exactly where to begin.
So what do they do?
They get seduced into the big promises made by Property Coaches!
But here are at least…
3 main reasons to question if you really need a property coach at all:
1. Compared with the returns, investing in a Property Coach can be too expensive: Just like doctors, Property coaches have a business to run. And most of them will not hesitate to make promises that only look good on paper, just to have your money appear as CREDIT in their accounts. So while they promise you will gain back your investment in the long-run, many times your relationship with them would be over before you start making some profits from your investment - if you make any at all.
2. Many Property Coaches make more money coaching you than they follow their own advice: And this is because many coaches in the industry who brand themselves as "property coaches" have little to no experience in an industry that demands an insane amount of experience surviving its ups and downs. So with clever content marketing and pretty branding, they are able to convince their clients that investing in them to gain their advice will bring good returns. But it usually ends up becoming a very frustrating experience.
3. A Property Coach is not The Magician you seek: Again unlike their marketing promises, property coaches CANNOT perform the magic they claim will make you profits. No they can't. In essence, you are really THE ONLY PERSON who needs to take charge of your entire real estate investment destiny. It's like trusting a doctor to give you a long life - they can try but only you can do more than they can to make you live longer; by eating well, resting well and exercising more. Same with a property coach.
So instead of seeking a property coach, be better advised to seek a Property Mentor.
Why A Property Mentor Differs From A Property Coach
1. Property Mentors usually boast of longtime experience investing in real estate and making huge profits from it. Unlike most Property coaches, Property mentors do not peddle snakeskin oil. They ARE THE REAL DEAL. They have done it. They have seen enough from doing business a long time in the industry to prophesy about coming booms you can profit from. Their experience clearly sets them apart and will give you serious value for your investment.
2. Property Mentors rarely charge any money - and when they do, it is by far a token compared to what they are truly worth. And this is because they rarely rely on your fee for a living. No. They are very content and too busy reaping all the money they can from their various real estate investments. And all they want to do is guide you on the right path to seize the opportunities they missed and avoid the mistakes they made.
3. Property Mentors will stick with you longer than the most loyal Property coach ever will. Mentoring is a deep relationship, way deeper than the mere, short-lived coaching relationship you would have with a Property coach. And because of the long term nature of being with a Property mentor, you will be able to measure your own growth as a real investor. This is very important if you really want to become a professional investor.
DIY vs. Coaching or Mentoring
So at the end of the day, as a first-time investor, you really have 3 options toward learning how to profit hugely in the real estate market. And the option you pick will eventually determine how fast you grow as a profitable investor.
Option one, you can do things yourself (DIY) and waste a lot of time figuring out the hard things other people have paid the price to figure out already.
Option two, you can hire a Property Coach and risk your time and investment in a very limited learning capacity and relationship.
Or Option three, you can find a Mentor willing to take you under their arms and lift you up to the highest heights of South African real estate investing.
Well, if you do happen to prefer Option three, the other truth is this: Property Mentors are very hard to come by.
But what if you could obtain a step-by-step Guide Map designed by such a Mentor that carefully shows you how to start profiting as a complete "fresh-green" real estate investor?
What if it were even possible to find and HAVE such a Mentor by your very side?
In a minute, you will be given such an opportunity but now you have a decision to make for the safety of your investment career.
Your Expectations Vs Reality
Yes you expect all the promises that Property Coaches have made to you but would you like to know the truth?
You can have even better!
You can make more of your new career and begin to profit with a safer and more affordable plan simply by following the right map.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your real estate investment journey, I would love to help. I have created a no-nonsense course that can help you go from beginner to profitable real estate investor in the next 90 days. Click HERE to find out more!
Interested in learning about how to invest in real estate with no money down? Grab your copy of my ebook How to Invest in Real Estate with No Money HERE! I am giving it away for FREE! In it, I reveal my proven strategy to building wealth through real estate investment without spending my own money. This strategy includes several of the income streams I created without paying any money down.
And don’t forget to Register for this Thursday’s Livestream, so you can get your Real Estate questions answered.
So- are you ready to start building wealth through real estate? If the answer is “yes,” then it’s time you followed these steps:
1. Register for my upcoming live stream
2. Download my ebook
3. Join our Program
4. Watch our previous Live Stream on the YouTube Channel.
5. Join our Facebook Community to plug into a mastermind of like-minded individuals.